For Increased Blood Circulation and Lymph Cleaning
- Oil a large soup bowl.
- Fill with Epsom salts.
- Wet it down with water. Salt should have the texture of wet sand (granular, not soupy)
- Undress and stand or sit in bathtub. Make sure you are secure so you do not slip.
- Take a handful of salt and rub vigorously in circular motion towards the heart (same routine as skin-brushing).
- Do not skimp on salt.
- After doing the whole body, repeat rubbing in circular motion, rubbing off the salt from the first application.
- Now, shower with lukewarm water, going to cold. When water is cold, always make sure the heart and head are the last parts to be done so as not to shock the system.
Regular Salt Glows will help ease cases of constipation, swelling, skin conditions, poor circulation, fatigue, stiffness, headaches and arthritis.
Wishing you the best in health,
The Wolfe Clinic